Normal maintenance of Dongguan generator rental
Dongguan generators are rented
once a week for no-load test machine, and the running time is 10-15 minutes, in order to detect problems in time and ensure that the battery has sufficient capacity for the generator to start.
1. Before maintenance, the automatic air switch of the generator should be cut off. The main switch should be in the stop position. Fold the positive and negative power cables of the battery to confirm that the generator cannot start.
2. Check the battery electrolyte water level. When it is insufficient, add sulfuric acid solution or distilled water according to its concentration.
3. Calculate the accumulated running time of the generator from the last rearing. The air filter should be cleaned every 50 hours, and the oil filter, diesel filter and water filter should be replaced every 250 hours.
4. Check the generator rental unit for water leakage and oil leakage, and clean the generator body.
5. Connect the battery power cord and connector, and the test fault indicator should be on.
6. Check if the ground wire is good.
7. Check the operation of the exhaust fan in the engine room, and see if the amount of diesel oil is sufficient for eight hours of operation.
8. Check whether the cold head water level and engine oil level are normal.
9. After the manual test machine runs normally, turn on the automatic air switch of the generator, switch the main switch to the automatic start position, perform a simulated power failure test, and observe the automatic start of the generator.