!! Since Shenzhen generator rental with automatic control system can start automatically without warning, the switch of the control screen should be turned off before inspection.
1. Turn off the control switch power / emergency stop switch.
!! Do not open the radiator cap while the coolant is still hot. Do not add a large amount of coolant to the hot cooling system, otherwise it will cause severe damage.
!! When filling fuel tanks, do not smoke or use open flames nearby.
3. Check the fuel level and add as needed.
4. Check the tightness of the diesel engine cooling fan and charger belt. If it is loose, tighten it.
5. Inspect all the hoses of the Dongguan generator rental equipment to see if there will be loosening or abrasion of the joints, if any, accept the kidney or replace.
6. Check the battery electrodes for corrosion and clean them.
7. Check the battery fluid level. If necessary, add distilled water. If the battery is new and has never been charged, add pre-equipped battery fluid.
8. Check whether there is a large amount of dust and dirt on the control panel and Shenzhen generator rental. These dust and dirt will cause electric shock or cause cooling problems.
9, check the air filter block indicator, if it is blocked, you need to replace a filter.
10. In Dongguan generator rental, the
surrounding area should be cleaned up, and the unused objects should be removed to avoid affecting operation or danger. Ensure that the cooling ventilation network is not blocked.
11. Observe and inspect the fuel system, cooling system and lubricating oil seal of the unit for leakage.
12. The smoke exhaust system has a drain valve to regularly drain the condensed water.
13. Ensure that the output circuit switch of the AC Shenzhen generator rental is off (handle down).